1. “Guess Where These Beautiful Pictures Were Taken …
See if you can guess in which European country all of these beautiful pictures were taken.
From the Jewish Talmud:
1) If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he
is not known and do the evil there. –Moed Kattan 17a
2) If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed.
Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. –Sanhedrin 58b
3) A Jew need not pay a Gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed
him for work. –Sanhedrin 57a
4) If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile (“heathen”) it does
not have to be returned.
-Baba Mezia 24a also in Baba Kamma 113b
5) When a Jew murders a Gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no
death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may
keep. –Sanhedrin 57a
6) Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has “exposed their money to Israel”. –Baba Kamma 37b
7) All Gentile children are animals. –Yebamoth 98a 8) Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
–Abodah Zarah 36b
9) Only Jews are human (“Only ye are designated men”).
–Baba Kattan 114a-114b
10) Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
–Baba Kamma 113a
and two rabbis:
11) Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, “We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing.”
-NY Times, June 6, 1989
12) Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, “One million Arabs are not worth a
Jewish fingernail.” -NY Daily News, Feb 28, 1994”
2. “The War on Freedom of Speech: France’s “Left” Silences Anti-war Intellectuals”
3. Just like before the 9/11 psyop, a reference to needing another Pearl Harbor. Zionists are vile inhuman animals:
“Israel Lobbyist Hints That ‘Pearl Harbor’ May be Needed to Get US Into War with Iran”