1. “Around the World, Protesters Bare All for a Cause
Forty years on, naked protests are back. It seems that no matter what social or political conflict you look at, people are getting their kit off as a form of civil disobedience against the oppressive system.
It’s an effective way of expressing their contempt for the state.
Making Fools of the Man
Indeed, nude protests have many advantages. They don’t cost anything, and they have enormous symbolic power. The protestor does nothing more than pose naked in bed, on a lawn or in a public place. The authorities, however, have to use force or bureaucratic power to stop them. It is never the naked protestor who appears ridiculous — no matter what shape their body is in — but the oppressive authorities. A system that has to mobilize men in uniform to stop someone from posing in their birthday suit has a problem. Nude protests allow those in a position of weakness to show strength. And who doesn’t root for the underdog?”
2. “Arab Spring”: Spontaneous Popular Uprising or US-NATO Sponsored Psy Op?
What is different, then, about today’s optimistic sounding “Arab Spring”? Basically, that ready-to-happen civil commotions and popular uprisings are purposely and maliciously being triggered by well-trained, well-financed, well-supported foreign and domestic agitators and agents, who have vested interests in destabilizing countries in that region to promote their own agendas, totally unrelated to the National Interest of the locals. They have a very different axe to grind, aligned to the interests of specific foreign powers – notably the US, UK, Israel, France, EU countries and their regional pawns in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Kuwait – where the Global Power Elite is embedded.
In fact, this is a whole new form of waging war based on PsyWar (psychological warfare), where the mainstream global media become veritable weapons of mass mental destruction of people’s ability to see and understand what is really being done to them. As with all wars, its objective is conquest and control of entire countries and regions.
Modern war is waged by powerful nations on five different overlapping, holistic levels of aggression against weaker, appetizing countries, ranging from stark naked aggression to subtle subversion:
1. Military Invasion – Allows direct control by fully overthrowing and overpowering the target nation. It has one major drawback: it looks really bad on the evening news. Today, this applies to Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine; Libya is a moving target…
2. Military Coup – Identifies and supports domestic military/civilian allies and traitors willing to support a foreign power against their own people. Latin America saw US-backed coups in the 60’s and 70’s in Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bolivia, Argentina… Now we seem to be seeing this in Egypt.
3. Financial Coup – Banking cartels corner any government they please to do “the Global Power Elite’s bidding or else..!” Examples: Argentina’s 2001/2 collapse, preceded by Mexico (1997), Russia (1998), Brazil (1999). Today: Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Iceland… Instead of tanks, they use the IMF, World Bank, US Treasury, ECB…
4. Political Coup – Flexibly uses combinations of “crises” to impose unelected governments such as Trilateralists Mario Monti in Italy, and Lucas Papademos in Greece…
5. Social Coup – Today’s PsyWar. First you map out internal social grievances and woes, strife and ancestral hatreds, then you pin the fault on a suitable scapegoat/patsy, then you support and arm domestic and foreign agitators and “freedom fighters”, ensuring that the Western Media clearly tell the world who are the “good guys” and who the “bad guys”. Today, the “Arab Spring”. Tomorrow, maybe we’ll see “Latin American Springs” or “South East Asian Springs…” or “Former Soviet Republics Springs…” Many countries today fit one of these categories and/or a combination of several of them, escalating to/descending from one to another. Egypt began as a “Category 5” and escalated to a “Category 2”. Libya also began as a “Category 5” and was bombed into a veritable “Category 1″. ”